How better to start a Monday morning? A peaceful retreat into paradise! This trip starts on Monday morning and ends on Friday afternoon.
Your relax and unwind getaway; We'll sail to islands of choice in the Puerto Rico waters. We'll stay overnight in bays with spectacular beaches where can enjoy a lovely time in the sea, on the beach and relax on the comfortable catamaran.
Go swimming, snorkelling or visit the shore. Relax on the nets and enjoy the peace and calm around you.
Choose any addon from our services to add to a holistic experience.
For the night we choose a safe and beautiful spot to anchor and wow, you'll enjoy the swaying of the yacht while sleeping in your private cabins. Lots of time for sailing, shore visits, beach walks or snorkelling and water fun time.
You'll come home relaxed and rejuvenated, with inspiration to enjoy your life more than ever before!
What is included in the tour
- sailing time
- anchor time
- snorkel gear
- we'll serve the breakfast ;)
- healthy refreshing beverages
and of course,
- music onboard
Ask about our Unique Ambience Decors available for an extra fee for your Special Occasion!
- Also possible an onboard Private Chef! (extra fees apply)
What is NOT included in the tour
- travel to and from the vessel.
- insurances (travel and medical)
- food and beverages purchased onshore
- add on services from our holistic wellness listings.
- relax and unwind
- Your private getaway!
- Recharge your own batteries!
- Feel the detox a from EMF radiations from your daily surroundings.
- get a taste of what a retreat could be for you
- Be inspired!
- Be motivated!
Sailing around the islands of Puerto Rico you'll experience the paradisical beaches of islands like
but also the even more magical gems
- Culebra : Famous Flamingo Beach, listed as one of the most beautiful beaches in the world.
- Culebrita : Heaven!
Combine Flamengo Beach and Culebrita for the most Paradisical experience!
With several bays to anchor with each their specific beauty Vieques makes for a special treat! Let's go bay-hopping and explore Vieques island from a waterside approach. Of course, you can combine onshore activities, such as horseriding or a visit to the Bio Bay. Add restaurant visits and onshore accommodation to your trip.
Embark and disembark at Marina Puerto del Rey, Fajardo, unless otherwise agreed.
Options: be picked up and start your itinerary from Culebra or Vieques back to the main island, or from Culebra to Vieques and vice versa.
Get in touch to discuss the possibilities for you!