Navigating to Success is for business or entrepreneurial individuals or teams.
The purpose of this retreat is to coach you to unity with your business purpose and/or your (management) teams.
This is about all involved in the crucial steps and departments of a business to have their noses pointed in the same direction.
Every individual person has his or her own limiting set of beliefs and assumption thoughts. Conclusions are usually drawn without a blink of the eye. This retreat will have you become aware of that and will teach you how to get beyond it.
Your individual belief system can be very limiting to a joint purpose like a business. While the leader of the team (usually founder, initiator and/or the business owner) might be in excited enthusiastic high-frequency energy for the goals ahead and the ways to get there.
Implementing those paths might bump into the limiting belief system of one or two or actually all team members. That phenomenon is like a pack of other frequencies interfering with the goal setter. It can slow down the creational and executing processes hugely.
Usually is it palpable but might not be so obvious that this is the cause of stagnation and loss of flow. Huge investment and binding contracts could be at stake due to this unseen process.
People usually do not have the skills to recognize, acknowledge and bypass these frequency clashes.
On this retreat, every individual gets private sessions to release these limiting packages holding them and others they work with back on a subconscious level.
When teams join there will be group sessions to release on specific goal aspects as well.
This retreat is for entrepreneurs in general, but look at it flexibly. Get in touch for a free consultation.
- established business/organisations; reach goals more smoothly
- startup business/organisations; eliminate obstacles, get clear on the focus for content and goalsetting
- orientation for business and projects; get clear on the purpose and goals before choosing a direction
transformation in business and goals; Need a totally new plan within an existing concept?
The need to change course within a company can be a blinded process by what the business has already accomplished. Times like 2020 sure have us rethink our course and bearing, so to speak. This retreat gets you aligned.
Super liberating!! Breakthroughs are bound to happen in business structures but also in the participants' private lives.
Moving you Beyond...
PS for business retreats pre- and post-training/coaching is available and partly included, Get in touch for the details before you book.
Location to sail can be tailored.
More info about this retreat on the main website: https://www.exclusive-sailing.com/navigationtosuccess
What is included in the tour
- Full pension onboard a luxury catamaran
- Culinary chef onboard
- Full benefits of the coaching program onboard
- 3 private ensuite cabins
- max 2 persons per cabin sharing the queen-size bed.
- The tailored coaching program facilitates your goal, business or project, or venture plans.
- Sailing itinerary with excellent leisure time options.
- Embarking and disembarking can be a different location allowing for farther sailing options.
- Tailored add-ons possible like a spa experience, jet-ski action, fishing trips, hiking, etc
What is NOT included in the tour
- Travel to and from the boat destination
- All onsumptions onshore
- Insurance(s) for travel and medical matters.
- private sessions
- group sessions
- release limiting beliefs holding you back on a subconscious level.
- become more aware
- get a taste of conscious prosperity creation
- GO SAILING!!
- getaway in paradise
- no disturbance
- splendid meals all prepared for you
- combine business with leisure vacation activity
- relax and unwind
- rejuvenate your body
- replenish your soul
- get clear on the course
- learn effective practical tools you can use for life.
The itinerary is flexible within Spanish and US Virgin islands.
(The BVI is still under lockdown restrictions)
- Puerto del Rey Marina, Fajardo, Puerto Rico
- return to embark port
* For a different disembark port to end your retreat time please request so before booking.