⭐️ TRIP PRICE ⭐️ / MAX 6-PERSON - 3 CABIN
Peace and Quiet Sailing says it all! Let's go and unwind from daily stress, whether from others or our own! Time to relax and rejuvenate! Retreating to peaceful surroundings to enjoy nature's miracles and sea life.
With the available four days to make an advanced itinerary, we can sail to visit more islands and bays with their own characteristic beaches. Every day you have breakfast with a new backyard view. Imagine the turtles popping their heads up from the sea.. you'll hear it. It's peaceful. Go for a snorkel session and see them swimming around you.
Visit the shores for hikes or plan other activities like horseriding or plan a kayak experience at the Bio Bay in Vieques. And some days you just relax on the nets of the boat when we are swaying on anchor; Just take all this awesomeness in with every breath you take.
To make your experience even more empowering you can add any service from our holistic wellness possibilities. These include a variety of releasing sessions for the body and/or the mind. Much more is possible; for instance, you can choose a meditation session in the morning or yoga moves on deck and in the water. Reset yourself and feel energized.
For the night we choose a safe and beautiful spot to anchor and wow, you'll enjoy the swaying of the yacht while sleeping in your private cabins.
Lots of time for sailing, shore visits, beach walks or snorkelling and water fun time.
You'll come home relaxed and inspired with creativity to enjoy your life more than before!
Note: prices are per trip and not per person; we accommodate a maximum of 6 guests with a three-cabin availability.
For more information get in touch. Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org or call +1-787-371-8712
What is included in the tour
- sailing time
- anchor time
- snorkel gear
- 3 SUP boards
- full pension
- 3 -guest cabins
- private bathroom per cabin
- sheets & blankets
- towels for beach and bathroom
- music onboard
- dinghy rides (by one of the captains only)
- licensed captain and crew
- safety inspected vessel
- fuel, etc.
- Ask about our Unique Ambience Decors available for an extra fee for your Special Occasion!
What is NOT included in the tour
- travel to and from the vessel.
- insurances (travel and medical)
- food and beverages purchased on shore
- events and tours on the shore
- add on services from our holistic wellness listings
- Relax and Unwind on
- Your Private Getaway!
- Recharge your own Batteries!
- Detox Body, Mind and Spirit!
- Taste of what a Retreat could Offer you
- Be Inspired!
- Choose a Unique Ambience Decoration for your Personal Experience (available for an extra fee)
- Bohemian Adventure
- 1001 Nights
- Romantic Breeze
Sailing around the islands of Puerto Rico you'll experience the paradisical beaches of islands like
- and there are a few more little islands that have great snorkelling or diving spots.
Then of course check out the gems:
- Culebra : Famous Flamingo Beach, listed as one of the most beautiful beaches in the world.
- Culebrita : Heaven!
Combine Flamengo Beach and Culebrita for the most Paradisical experience!
With several bays to anchor with each their specific beauty Vieques makes for a special treat! Let's go bay-hopping and explore Vieques island from a waterside approach. Of course, you can combine onshore activities, such as horseriding or a visit to the Bio Bay. You can add restaurant visits and onshore accommodation to your trip if you wish.
Embark and disembark at Marina Puerto del Rey, Fajardo, or otherwise agreed.
Options are to be picked up from Culebra or from Vieques and start your itinerary from there to end the trip at the main island, or from Culebra to Vieques and vice versa.
1) Vieques -> Culebrita -> Culebra -> Icacos -> Fajardo Marina.
2) Culebra -> Culebrita - > Vieques -> Piñero / Medio Mundo -> Fajardo Marina
3) Vieques -> Culebra diverse reef and snorkel stops -> Vieques
Get in touch to discuss the possibilities for you!